All new units have a one (1) year warranty on parts and labor at the time of purchase. Themac will turn around warranty repairs within five business days, provided all necessary replacement parts are in stock. Warranty will be voided if the grinder is repaired without Themac authorization.
- Themac will not be responsible for a delay in warranty repair service if packing slip and notation indicating warranty coverage is not enclosed.
- Themac will pay the return freight via UPS Ground service only.
- Themac will not, under any circumstances, substitute or replace any warranty units.
- Repair service is available for all Themac units currently being manufactured and does not include discontinued products.
- Paperwork must be included, advising whom to contact regarding repair quotes.
- A copy of an original invoice or purchase receipt must be submitted.
- The customer will always be advised of pricing prior to any repairs.
- This warranty does not apply to parts or accessories not manufactured by Themac or failing due to ordinary wear, or to tools subject to abuse, accidental damage, improper operation, maintenance or repair, or to other damage by circumstances beyond Themac’s control.
- This warranty will be terminated if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another party.
- Products that do not fall under this warranty policy may be returned. Visit our Returns page for details.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
We reserve the right to change this warranty policy at any time.
Themac offers repairs on many grinders. All non-warranty units are repaired on a first-in, first-out system and may take up to a month to repair. Please contact us for a repair quote.